RGC Coffee is a family-owned and operated importer of high-quality and specialty green coffee. Our president, Ron Gabbay, co-founded the company in 1968 in Montreal, Canada and his children Nathalie and Jonathan are third generation coffee traders.
Despite constant changes in the marketplace, RGC Coffee has steadily grown because of a longstanding commitment to our core values.
- Providing the best possible service to our clients, regardless of size
- Delivering high-quality and specialty coffees to our customers
- Offering flexibility, transparency, and a quick response time
- Maintaining a reliable network of supplier relationships
- Being a socially responsible company
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We are committed to preserving the communities, growers and ecosystems that give way to our beloved beverage. As such, we work tirelessly with our partners at origin to enhance our product offerings with a variety of sustainable coffees. Additionally, through our Relationship Projects, we provide financial and technical assistance to coffee growers to improve quality, marketability, and traceability.
For more information on any of our sustainable coffees including Fair Trade, Organic and Rainforest Alliance coffees, please visit our coffees.